منتديات درب القلم العربية
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه.........................شكرا
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر. المرجوا منك أن تعرّف بنفسك و تدخل المنتدى معنا. إن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه.........................شكرا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولدخول الأعضاء

about love and friendshipe

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
aragone 40
مساعد مدير
مساعد مدير
aragone 40

ذكر
المساهمات : 444
العمر : 34
الموقع : www.zoui.yoo7.com
جنسيتك : الجزائر
اارمز : about love and friendshipe 1187177599
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/02/2009

about love and friendshipe Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: about love and friendshipe   about love and friendshipe Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 11, 2009 10:11 pm

If LOVE is not a GAME then why are there so many PLAYERS
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
u wer infused int me.to desire something.to dream something.to achive something.n to become a perfect man
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------
what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!
INCH BY INCH LIFE SINKS
YAAR BY YAAR "FRIENDSHIP" IS BAR
{Yaar=Friend]
Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips
The leaves may forget the tree, the waves may forget the sea, the flowers may forget the bee, or even YOU may forget me, BUT I will NEVER EVER forget YOU because YOU ARE very special to me!
LAST NIGHT I SAW I DREAM IN DREAM I SAW AN AGNEL
ANGEL ASKED ME WHAT DO YOU WANT
I TOLD AN AGNEL TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
HE SAID " NO"
"BUT WHY"
He said "Angels don't take care of angels"
i want to tell you that i love your hair...your smile,your eyes,your face...your kindness...your care...your nature but most of all i love you alot...
just lookinng at you I got contact dear, u know Why? cause you consists of something dat fireup my heart...dig wat daT.All eyez on you especially mine.I luv you 2 da fullest. Kingsley
(nigga with atitude ) zitha.
SOMEONE ASK WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY.THEY EXPECTED ME TO SAY WEALTH BUT SUDDENLY MY MOBILE RING AND YOUR SMS CAME I SAID THAT MAKES ME HAPPY...!!!! !!!!..... .....Muhammad. ..
TRUE TEST OF LOVE IS NOT HOW MUCH U LOVE SOMEONE, BUT ITS HOW LONG CAN YOU PRESERVE IT IN YOUR HEART. IT MEANS IF U FIND NEW SUBSTITUE FOR SOMEONE IN UR HEART, U NEVER LOVED THAT PERSON FROM UR HEART.
Court order, U R accussed of stealing my heart & hijacking my feelings and U R now sentenced 2 B my lover 4 life.
'FrndShip' is Not About Finding D Right Person BUT Creating D Right
Relation ... It's NOT How Much We 'CARE' in D Begning BUT How Much We 'CARE'
till D END ...
When night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found u.
"If the people we love are stolen away from us, the only way to keep them live is never stop loving them, buildings burn, PEOPLE DIE but true love is FOREVER."
love to see you smileIn the lone summer of lightAnd hold you oh so closeUnderneath the stars at nightBut there is just one thingDarling through and throughForever I will cherishEvery moment with you
River can dry, Mountain can Fly, You will forgat me
But Never Can i
i dont want to turn around and find u gone u i wanna cry and want u to wipe away my tears i want u to hold me around my waist abd whisper in my ear dat u love me ! i want you with me forever... [/center]

English SMS

؟What L O V E stands for
L = Lake of Sorrow
O = Ocean of Tears
V = Valley of Death
E = End of life

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart
and I am always a bad shooter because
I Miss You Always

Friendship is like a glass
handle it with care
because once broken cannot be mended
...and even if mended
!!!a crack is always there

When Nights are long & Friends are few
.I sit by my Window & think of u
.a silent whisper a silent tear
.with all my Heart i wish you were here

When I open my eyes every morning i pray to God
...that everyone should have a friend like yo
Why should only i suffer!!! ha ha ha

When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone
make sure that u select someone who will never break your heart
.coz broken hearts have no spare parts_
some people say.. the happiness is in themoney .. other people say : it's in the health, the other say: it's in the power .. but i say : it's in the tone of ur msg
-------------------------

I hide my tears when I say your name, for the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I smile and seem carefree, theres no one who misses you more than me
------------------------

Its raining now
should u look out
the windows and try
to count the numbers
of rain drops u see
filling from the sky
above thats how much
i'm missing u now
--------------------------------

Some people come into our live
and quickly go

some stay for awhile and

leave footprints on our hearts.
---------------------------

When i miss a special person,
i don't have to go too far,
i just have to look inside my heart,
because that's always where my
special peoples are
------------------------------

There are many stars , but the moon is
one. There many friends , but the best
is one . To forget me , it is up to you ..
To forget you , I will
never do ."

----------------------------------

People live ... people die , people
laugh ... people cry . Some give up
...some still try , some say HI while
some say BYE ! Others may forget
you , but never will I ! "
---------------------------------------

When all seas become dry . When all
birds leave the sky . When all friends
say goodbye . My love for you will